Alaska Climate Change Coordinating Committee (C4) is composed of ACCER member agency managers or science officers. This group coordinates the statewide goals and science priorities as agreed upon by ACCER. Further, C4 serves as the advisory body for the Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) and the Department of Interior (DOI) Alaska Climate Science Center (AKCSC).
ACCER C4 Co-Chairs
Alaska Dept of Fish and Game
Associate Regional Director for Resources
Alaska Regional Office
National Park Service
Member Agencies of ACCER
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management, Alaska Region
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM)
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Alaska Region
- U.S. Geological Survey, Alaska Region
- National Park Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Forest Service – Alaska Region
- U.S. Forest Service – Pacific Northwest Research Station
- US Arctic Research Commission
- Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
- Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Other entities that are not signatory members may be present as observers and full participants at ACCER meetings.
- The Roundtable is supported by the Alaska Climate Change Coordinating Committee and various working groups and subcommittees.
- ACCER serves as the advisory body for the Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) and the Department of Interior (DOI) Alaska Climate Science Center (AKCSC), and address cross-LCC considerations and decisions.